My Account Terms and Conditions of Use
Dzojchen offers you the possibility of using the following services "Account" (the "Services")*:
- My Information: check and edit your personal details, email address and password
- Orders & Shipment: see the list of products you have ordered and information on their delivery status
- Payment Methods: store your credit card details
- Address Book: store your address details to complete the order process quickly.
- Wish List: create your ideal wardrobe, a personal collection of your favourite items.
- If you want to use the Services you must be an adult user, register on www.dzojchen.com creating your Account, and accept these terms and conditions for using the Services ("Terms"). Registration is free of charge. To create your Account, you will need to fill out the registration form by entering the required information and guarantee to Dzojchen that the information provided during the registration process is complete, accurate and truthful. We will send you an email to confirm your registration. We remind you that the credentials to access your Account must be used exclusively by you, and they cannot be transferred to third parties. Subject to legal limitations, Dzojchen cannot in any way be held responsible in the event of access to your Account by unauthorized third parties. You are requested to keep your credentials confidential and to immediately inform Dzojchen if you suspect that there has been an unauthorized access to your Account or if your password has been violated.
- For the provision of some Services, it may be necessary to use electronic communication channels (such as email, SMS or telephone). If you want to use these specific services, you will be asked to give your consent to be contacted by Dzojchen for the related communications by SMS, email or other communication channel.
- Duration and withdrawal
- The registration with the Services shall be effective from the moment you receive the confirmation email and for the entire period in which you use the Services.
- At any time and for any reason, you can cancel your subscription to the Services by sending a request to our Customer Service and selecting "privacy". In the event you exercised the right of withdrawal, we will send you an email to confirm the cancellation of the Services.
- Dzojchen reserves the right to cancel your registration with the Services in the event of a violation of the provisions contained in these Terms, or in the event that the data provided was not complete, truthful or accurate, without prejudice to the right to compensation for the damage suffered. Dzojchen also reserves the right to temporarily suspend, without any prior communication, the provision of the Services, for the time necessary and/or appropriate, to perform all the technical interventions required to improve the quality of the Services. Dzojchen may, at any time, interrupt the provision of the Services for security reasons.
- Warning on the Services
Dzojchen shall do its best to provide an accurate services. Without prejudice to the legal limits, the Services are provided free of charge "AS IS". Dzojchen does not provide any guarantee, by way of example but not limited to, relating to the quality, the good functioning, the absence of interruptions or the suitability of the Services for an end or a particular result set by the user.
- Rectification and Update
*The availability of the Service may vary by country or region. Verify your Account to see which Services are available.